Next month we will be heading to Columbus, GA for the 2012 International Trumpet Guild Conference. The conference runs from May 22 -26 and will be full of great performances, clinics, and lectures. Be sure to swing by the Bob Reeves Brass booth to meet Bob, Brett, and John.
New Classical Mouthpieces!
Be one of the first to try prototypes of Bob’s new line of Classical Mouthpieces. The list of players already in line to get these pieces when they will be released later this year is quite astounding. You can play these pieces to find out yourself why we already have a waiting list for the first production run.
Our staff will be available at the booth for equipment consultations. Bob Reeves will be at the booth Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and is more than happy to share his knowledge of equipment and throw in some great stories! Brett and John will be available the entire show for equipment consultations (although their stories are not nearly as entertaining as Bob’s!).
Have you always wanted a Bob Reeves Patented Valve Alignment but didn’t want to ship your trumpet to our shop? You are in luck because we will be doing alignments at the conference. Just drop your horn off at our booth and you can pick it up the next day! Bob configured a small travel lathe that we can take on the road allowing us to do most of the things that we can do in our shop.
We are only doing a limited number of alignments and reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you want to do an alignment, call (800-837-0980) or email us (email@example.com) right away to secure your slot. A few of the days are already close to being full.
- Tuesday, May 22nd – Spots Available
- Wednesday, May 23rd – Spots Available
- Thursday, May 24th – Just a few slots left!
- Friday, May 25th – 1 slot left!
Not sure if you need an alignment? Bring your trumpet by our booth and we will be happy to measure it to show you how far out of alignment it is at no charge.
Mouthpieces, mouthpieces, and more mouthpieces
If you have never visited our booth at a trade show before, you are in for a real treat. We bring everything but the kitchen sink. Here’s a partial list of stuff we will have for you to try (and buy!) at the show:
- 175+ Bob Reeves Mouthpieces, including complete lines of 692s, 2, 69, 692 series mouthpieces and popular 692sL and ‘s’ series mouthpieces
- 35 Dynamic Mass Mouthpieces covering the complete line of rims and cups
- 8 High Efficiency Mouthpieces
- 26 Vintage Purviance Mouthpieces, including standard and B shank models
- A complete line of C2J Mouthpieces
- 35+ Flugelhorn mouthpieces, including all 4 cups (F, DF, FE, HF) and all shank types (Standard, Bach, French)
- Piccolo Trumpet Mouthpiece including both cornet and trumpet shanks
- Cornet Mouthpieces
- A selection of mouthpieces converted for Reeves Sleeves and the full line of sleeves
- Popular Custom Trumpet Mouthpieces: CF, JH, CA, Bud Brisbois, Zinger
Other Fun Stuff
Besides the vast mouthpiece selection, we will have the following to try: