We will be heading to Columbus, OH for the 2015 International Trumpet Guild Conference. The conference runs from May 26th to the 30th, and will be full of great performances, clinics, and lectures. We will have a huge selection of mouthpieces and accessories, you can get a valve alignment done on your instrument, and try a selection of fine Van Laar Trumpets and Flugelhorns. Be sure to swing by the Bob Reeves Brass booth in the main hall to meet Bob, Brett, Mike, and John!
Have you always wanted a Bob Reeves Patented Valve Alignment but don’t want to ship your trumpet to our shop? You’re in luck because we’ll be doing alignments at the ITG Conference. Just drop your horn off at our booth and you can pick it up the next day! A few same day appointments are available.
If you’re not sure you need an alignment, you can bring your trumpet by our booth and we will be happy to measure it to show you how far out of alignment it is, free of charge.
We will be having a valve alignment special at the show, discounting from our normal price by $25! We are only doing a limited number of alignments and reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Book Your Valve Alignment Early and Save $45!
If you book your alignment and prepay for it now, you will save an additional $25 for a total savings of $45. Just click the button below and checkout using our secure online shopping cart. If for some reason you will be unable to be at the ITG Conference, the credit from your pre-order can be used for any future work at our shop.
Our staff will be available during the entire conference for mouthpiece and equipment consultation. For those players who live far away from LA, this is a great opportunity to meet Bob Reeves and garner some of his knowledge and stories! Brett, Mike, and John will also be available during the show for equipment consultations (although their stories are not nearly as entertaining as Bob’s!).
Mouthpieces, mouthpieces, and more mouthpieces
If you’ve never visited our booth at a trade show before, you are in for a real treat. We bring everything but the kitchen sink. Here’s a partial list of stuff we will have for you to try (and buy!) at the show:
- 175+ Bob Reeves Mouthpieces, including complete lines of 692s, 2, 69, 692 series mouthpieces and popular 692sL and ‘s’ series mouthpieces
- 35 Dynamic Mass Mouthpieces covering the complete line of rims and cups
- 8 High Efficiency Mouthpieces
- 13 Vintage Purviance Mouthpieces, including all standard models
- Our new full selection of Classical Series Mouthpieces
- A complete line of C2J Mouthpieces
- 35+ Flugelhorn mouthpieces, including all 4 cups (F, DF, FE, HF) and all shank types (Standard, Bach, French)
- Piccolo Trumpet Mouthpiece including both cornet and trumpet shanks
- Cornet Mouthpieces
- A selection of mouthpieces converted for Reeves Sleeves and the full line of sleeves
- Popular Custom Trumpet Mouthpieces: CF, JH, CA, Bud Brisbois, Zinger
Other Fun Stuff
Besides the vast mouthpiece selection, we will have the following accessories and products on display:
- Bob Reeves Cylinder Reinforcers
- Bob Reeves Receiver Rings
- Leadpipe Swabs
- Double and Quad Leather Mouthpiece Pouches
- Howie Shear’s Books and CDs
- Adapters: A-Piccolo Adapter, Cornet-Trumpet Adapter, Flugelhorn-Trumpet Adapter
Van Laar Trumpets and Flugelhorns
We will have an assortment of Van Laar Trumpets and Flugelhorns available for purchase at the show. Along with our own inventory, Van Laar will have over 30 instruments available to purchase through us.
We will be bringing:
- BR2 Bb Trumpet
- B4 Bb Trumpet
- Chuck Findley Signature Bb Trumpet
- B1 Flugelhorn
- B3 Flugelhorn
- B6 Flugelhorn